How can you apply for financial support?
You can only apply for financial support after you have registered your project. In your ARUBA DOET account, you will find a button called: "Financial support". You can create or open your account by clicking the button "Login" on the top right of the website.
- Note! Applications can be submitted until January 22nd, 2024, and for Early Doeti's it is January 10th, 2024. Funding is provided on a first come first serve basis, so please send in your paperwork early!
Conditions regarding your application for financial support:
Your application must meet all the following conditions:
- Your organization is an official foundation, association, or school and has a dedicated bank account;
- Your organization is registered with the Chamber of Commerce with the exception of schools;
- Your organization does not have a recruiting objective in the statutes or regulations regarding any religion, beliefs, and/or ideology.
- The project is within the nature of Aruba Doet: Your organization seeks new volunteers who can help you to get a specific task done on Friday 15th and/or Saturday 16th of March 2024.
- At least half of the volunteers participating in each project must not yet be involved in the organization.
- Only one financial support will be granted per address/location.
- Your organization is responsible for submitting the financial application. These conditions are listed on the website;
- If your organization does not meet all of the above-mentioned criteria, your organization can still participate and recruit volunteers. However, your organization will not be eligible for the financial contribution of Oranje Fonds.
Note: even though we would love to help as many organizations as possible, we have a limited budget. If you do not meet the above criteria, you will not be eligible for financial support. It goes without saying that your organization can still participate in ARUBA DOET. Register your job early and give volunteers more opportunities to notice you.